Bruce Kelly covers the securities industry, with a focus on independent broker-dealers; please contact him if you have news, information or industry scuttlebutt to discuss.
- Larry Roth's doing a lot more than selling nontraded REITs
- A better TIC?
- Sterne Agee Group in deal to acquire midsize independent broker-dealer WRP Investments
- J.P. Turner gussies up for Schorsch
- Derek Bruton: I'll be back
- Schorsch teeing up another possible broker-dealer acquisition
- LPL's Derek Bruton resigns suddenly
- Berthel Fisher has new lease on life
- Schorsch plans liquidity events for two more REITs
- Southwest Securities sold as part of merger
- Nontraded business development company plans to list on NYSE on April 16
- BrokerCheckmate: Finra marks wave big red flag
- Independent B-Ds eager to see more M&A activity as Schorsch takes breather
- LPL hit with Finra fine for alternative investment sales
- Inland American offers limited liquidity event through tender offer
- Securities America focus of second state nontraded-REIT inquiry
- Finra freezes new arbitration cases in Puerto Rico
- Schorsch's stock rising
- Envestnet gets a lot of love from advisers and the Street
- Nontraded REITs want delay in Finra's proposed disclosure rule
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Ugo W. Egbunike Dir. Of Business Development, ETF.com Greg Crawford Deputy Editor, InvestmentNews
February 11, 2014