Mary Beth Franklin
- Social Security's rearview mirror: Retroactive benefits
- Is age 70 the new 65 for retirement?
- Tax break for repaying Social Security benefits
- Sometimes life is not fair – and neither is Social Security
- How to hedge bets when claiming Social Security
- How long must clients be married to collect Social Security on each other? It depends
- Best laid Social Security-claiming plans gone awry
- When clients claim Social Security without telling you
- Retirement planning is now a family affair
- How returning to work affects Social Security benefits
- Last-minute tips for Medicare annual enrollment
- I survived the CFP exam and oh, what a relief it is
- Social Security's 50 shades of gray
- Mary Beth Franklin's CFP challenge: Exam tips from the pros
- Changes to Part D prescription drug plans in 2014 that every adviser should know
- Collecting Social Security on your ex – dead or alive!
- The rise of Social Security zombies
- Beyond the automatic 401(K)
- Standing up for SSA employees
- New retirement income designation attracts thousands of advisers
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Liz Ann SondersChief Investment Strategist, Charles Schwab Corp.
Dorothy Weaver Founder & CEO, Collins Capital