Davis D. Janowski
Davis Janowski is a columnist and the technology reporter for InvestmentNews where he covers technology and its use by financial advisers including (but not limited to) applications, cloud computing, software, mobile apps, social media, compliance --- software and hardware, soup to nuts.
- RIAs with integrated technology = higher revenue: Survey
- AssetBook rolls out mobile portfolio management application
- Junxure Cloud looks slick
- Riskalyze introduces drag-and-drop feature
- Technology and work flow: Keystones in valuing a firm
- Junxure Cloud is really coming; availability and pricing firmed up
- Pershing unveils second-generation NetX360 mobile platform
- Advisers had better adapt to the modern family — or else: Study
- Pershing unveils next NetX360
- Another portal for all that client info now available
- 15 transformational advisers: Alexandra Armstrong
- Actiance introduces latest version of Vantage
- Willow Creek Wealth Management
- More on IDC's Market-Q Mobile
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management is latest to start trading paper for electrons
- IDC launches Market-Q Mobile
- RegEd's new platform should draw more IBD business
- Morgan Stanley rolls out Trade Flow Insights tool
- NetDocuments launches Apps Marketplace
- Redtail and goalgamiPro make a data connection
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Scott Burns, Director of Fund Research at Morningstar, Inc.