InvestmentNews Technology Study
Our Technology Study asks firms to assess their technology approach, usage, spend and overall satisfaction across core business functions. The 2012 Technology Study is now open for participation. Click here to participate today!
The 2011 InvestmentNews RIA Technology Study features:
- How technology can help support growth
- Factors to consider when investing in technology
- Benefits of outsourced solutions vs. managing functions in-house
- Integration and what it really means for an advisory firm
- Over 30 charts, business and peer profiles by size of firm and type of firm
About Our 2012 Sponsors
TD Ameritrade Institutional provides comprehensive brokerage and custody services to more than 4,000 fee-based, independent registered investment advisors. Their advanced technology platform, coupled with personal support from their dedicated service teams, allows investment advisors to grow and manage their practices more efficiently and effectively, while optimizing time with clients.
Since 1987, LaserficheŽ has used its Run SmarterŽ philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management (ECM) solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide, including numerous investment advisors, financial advisors and broker-dealers, use Laserfiche software to streamline document, records and business process management.