Advisers and technology: What the big firms buy
Oct 3, 2011
In July 2011, InvestmentNews surveyed more than 1,000 advisers about the kinds of software they use in their practice as well as their satisfaction with these products. Nine‐hundred twenty‐eight indicated that they worked for an RIA, financial planning or independent broker‐dealer firm.
The following report highlights several key findings from this survey, as well as comparisons between technology usage among “large” advisers (those managing at least $250M) and that among “small” advisers (those managing less than $250M).
For further information, contact the InvestmentNews data team at IN‐email@example.com
Share your research with the investment community and stand out as a thought-leader.
For more information on posting your research on our website, contact Ayana Reid at (212) 210-0774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 11, 2014