Women and InvestingAt InvestmentNews, we are dedicated to continuously educating our advisers on how to better serve their clients' needs.
Women and Investing: What Advisers Need to Know is an integrated initiative that provides education, valuable data, and insight to help empower financial advisers how to better serve women investors.
Featuring a series of special reports, webcasts, video segments and e-newsletters, this initiative will offer financial advisers practical guidance as they look to acquire, service and retain women as clients.
Webcasts will focus on how female investors differ from male investors, from a behavioral finance expert's point of view; working with women after a divorce or becoming widowed ; how to win over the emerging profile of affluent women investors; and how to make sure both spouses are included in the financial planning process.
• April 17, 2012 – Results:1675 registrants, 793 live participants
• August 14, 2012 – Results:1507 registrants, 793 live participants
• October 30, 2012 – Results:1245 registrants, 405 live participants
• Four video segments on INTV featuring different women investors discussing what they look for in a financial advising experience.
WOMEN AND INVESTING SPECIAL REPORT
• Special Report to appear in the April 9, 2012 print issue of InvestmentNews, featuring articles, resources, interviews, and data on women and investing. Results: 78,000 delivered, 23% open rate.
Two e-newsletters including:
• Links to the webcasts and videos
• Links to the Women and Investing Special Report articles
• Links to sponsor supplied whitepaper for download – Results: 850 downloads as of June 2012.
For information on the 2013 Women and Investing Initiative, contact your regional sales manager or Mary Meagher at 212.210.0115 or email@example.com.