- Investors are said to be sitting on their hands as they await direction from the Federal Reserve's last meeting of the year. Monthly CPI data also coming this morning
- If and when the Fed starts tapering there are a few stocks that might find some upside opportunities. Watching for a change in sentiment
- Failed 2007 mortgage deal comes back to haunt a former Goldman veep. SEC seeking $1.1 million
- Gold investors are nervously searching for the market's bottom. A 26% drop so far this year
- With 221 initial public offerings completed already, 2013 has become the hottest year for new stock offerings since 2000. IPOs gone wild
- Long-short hedge funds are lagging the markets, but it goes beyond just not having anything to short. Missing the best-performing stocks
- Deutsche Bank gets bullish on 30 stocks. 75% chance the S&P 500 reaches 1850 next year
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Markets fixate on Fed's final meeting of 2013
Plus: Stocks to buy when Fed tapers, gold investors seek the bottom, IPOs gone wild, and a Deutsche Bank shopping guide
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.