- Gold drops below $1,200 an ounce for the first time since June, which could be more evidence of an improving economy. First annual drop in 13 years
- Taper is here, but Fed won't be hiking interest rates until 2015. Futures traders place their bets
- SAC Capital Advisors portfolio manager Michael Steinberg has been found guilty of insider trading. Insider-trading conviction streak now includes 77 people over four years
- Record-high percentage say big government is now a bigger problem than big business or big labor. 72% see big government as a big mess
- Some tips for preparing your portfolio for 2014. Stocks go from great to good, bonds get riskier
- What the holiday season would look like if economists wrote Christmas cards. ”A costly signal can be worthwhile!”
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Gold drops like a rock in latest signal of economic recovery
Plus: Taper mania, SAC's Steinberg convicted, big government seen as big bad, investment tips for 2014, and if economists wrote Christmas cards
Dec 19, 2013 @ 7:16 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.