- Gold drops below $1,200 an ounce for the first time since June, which could be more evidence of an improving economy. First annual drop in 13 years
- Taper is here, but Fed won't be hiking interest rates until 2015. Futures traders place their bets
- SAC Capital Advisors portfolio manager Michael Steinberg has been found guilty of insider trading. Insider-trading conviction streak now includes 77 people over four years
- Record-high percentage say big government is now a bigger problem than big business or big labor. 72% see big government as a big mess
- Some tips for preparing your portfolio for 2014. Stocks go from great to good, bonds get riskier
- What the holiday season would look like if economists wrote Christmas cards. ”A costly signal can be worthwhile!”
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Gold drops like a rock in latest signal of economic recovery
Plus: Taper mania, SAC's Steinberg convicted, big government seen as big bad, investment tips for 2014, and if economists wrote Christmas cards
Dec 19, 2013 @ 7:16 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.