- Stock futures are merrily riding on a Santa rally. Potential 1% spike at the opening bell
- Hedge funds were ahead of the curve on gold's decline and are still cutting exposure to the precious metal. Short positions rise
- The bond market sees the silver lining around the Fed's taper decision. Fixed income gets more appealing, not less
- Beyond the website problems, Obamacare now looks like a wet blanket on the economy. Family budget hit in the solar plexus
- Making the case for a reverse mortgage, sometimes. ”The stigma product”
- The latest rules for holiday tipping. $25 to $50 for the personal trainer
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
The sleigh is loaded up for a Santa rally
Plus: Hedge funds short gold, bonds embrace Fed taper, Obamacare hits the family budget hard, a case for reverse mortgages, and holiday tipping tips
Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:48 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.