- Stock futures are merrily riding on a Santa rally. Potential 1% spike at the opening bell
- Hedge funds were ahead of the curve on gold's decline and are still cutting exposure to the precious metal. Short positions rise
- The bond market sees the silver lining around the Fed's taper decision. Fixed income gets more appealing, not less
- Beyond the website problems, Obamacare now looks like a wet blanket on the economy. Family budget hit in the solar plexus
- Making the case for a reverse mortgage, sometimes. ”The stigma product”
- The latest rules for holiday tipping. $25 to $50 for the personal trainer
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
The sleigh is loaded up for a Santa rally
Plus: Hedge funds short gold, bonds embrace Fed taper, Obamacare hits the family budget hard, a case for reverse mortgages, and holiday tipping tips
Dec 23, 2013 @ 7:48 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.