- Plans for a Bitcoin trading platform sent WPCS International's shares up 20% last night. Beta version released
- Contrarian investment strategies for 2014. Emerging markets, TIPS, commodities
- Morningstar's stock market outlook points to a thinner crop of opportunities in the year ahead, but sees more room for markets to run. Don't try to time this market
- Pimco's El-Erian warns against getting too excited about the Fed's tapering program. Artificially-inflated asset prices
- Britain will be Europe's largest economy in 15 years, but it will still be overtaken by India and Brazil, according a new study. The growth could be even faster if Britain left the European Union
- Brace yourself for the Obamacare taxes that will add insult to injury in 2014. Taxed at the plan level and beyond
- Delta Airlines plans to honor tickets sold yesterday at accidentally-low fares. Round trip to Hawaii for $6.90
- Kudos to companies that got social media right in 2013. Taco Bell does Snapchat
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Investors go berserk over Bitcoin trading platform
Plus: Getting contrarian in 2014, El-Erian picks apart the Fed's taper plans, Morningstar warns against timing this market, more Obamacare taxes coming, and companies that got social media right
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Mary Beth Franklin, InvestmentNews