- Gold miners see growth reversing on falling gold prices. Bracing for asset writedowns
- Regulators are finessing the Volcker rule to appease banks. Certain hedging strategies will be allowed
- Nasdaq will shell out $41.6 million on New Year's Eve to victims of the botched Facebook IPO. Market makers say the glitch cost them $500 million
- Analysts say 2014 will be another weak year for oil prices. Global supply is expanding
- Are any healthy people signing up for Obamacare? White House won't say. Sign-ups vs. actual enrollments
- Fifteen business quotes pulled from the movies. ”I'm a businessman. I'm anything I need to be at any time.”
- The best and worst quotes of the year. ”What's fair and unfair is kind of an interesting debate I have at 10 o'clock at night by myself.”
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Gold hits the skids and miners dig deep
Plus: Volcker rule tweaks, Nasdaq settles Facebook IPO glitch, oil prices to fall again in 2014, and quotes to ponder
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 27, 2014