- Gold miners see growth reversing on falling gold prices. Bracing for asset writedowns
- Regulators are finessing the Volcker rule to appease banks. Certain hedging strategies will be allowed
- Nasdaq will shell out $41.6 million on New Year's Eve to victims of the botched Facebook IPO. Market makers say the glitch cost them $500 million
- Analysts say 2014 will be another weak year for oil prices. Global supply is expanding
- Are any healthy people signing up for Obamacare? White House won't say. Sign-ups vs. actual enrollments
- Fifteen business quotes pulled from the movies. ”I'm a businessman. I'm anything I need to be at any time.”
- The best and worst quotes of the year. ”What's fair and unfair is kind of an interesting debate I have at 10 o'clock at night by myself.”
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Gold hits the skids and miners dig deep
Plus: Volcker rule tweaks, Nasdaq settles Facebook IPO glitch, oil prices to fall again in 2014, and quotes to ponder
Dec 30, 2013 @ 7:45 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.