- Choosing a bond fund in a rising-rate environment. Focusing on short- and intermediate-term bonds
- Wall Street braces for $50 billion bill in mortgage suits. Managing the anti-bank sentiment
- Breaking down December's job data. Forecasting 193,000 net new jobs
- Chinese export growth slowed in December, while imports grew. Capital inflow pressures expected to continue for China this year
- Not even the polar vortex was cold enough to push up natural gas prices. Prices are down 6% for the week
- Retailers experienced the worst holiday season since 2009. A negative outlook for January
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Back to the basics on bond funds
Plus: Wall Street confronts big mortgage settlement, a jobs data breakdown, Chinese exports falter, polar vortex and natural gas prices, and it was a bad holiday season for retailers
Jan 10, 2014 @ 7:53 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.