In the wake of Mohammed El-Erian's departure from Pimco, InvestmentNews editor Fred Gabriel sat down with senior columnist Jeff Benjamin to discuss what this shift of power may mean. Is the bond giant well-positioned in the current market cycle, and how can they stand out if fixed income doesn't?
InvestmentNews reporters telling it like it is, offering up their take on intriguing or controversial articles from around the world wide web.
Inside Pimco's power shift
Is the bond giant well-positioned in the current market cycle, and how can they stand out if fixed income doesn't?
- Does Vanguard pose a threat to advisers?
- Cybersecurity gets the SEC's attention as agency plans to query advisers on safeguards
- Under Finra proposal, brokerages will be forced to conduct background checks on new brokers
- Average retiree health costs could overtake Social Security benefits
- After big TIAA-CREF-Nuveen deal, boomlet predicted in fund manager mergers
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 11, 2014