- Everyone will be watching Apple Inc.'s earnings after the close today to see how well the company did during the all-important holiday season. But the question on everyone's mind is not about earnings, it's about what chief executive Tim Cook will have to say regarding Carl Icahn's latest moves. IPhone, iPad and Icahn on deck with Apple
- It's not over. The rout in emerging markets stocks, that is.
Emerging sell-off hits European shares, lifts yen
- Business Insider's Joe Weisenthal explains why it might not be time to buy the dip. Goldman gives a very simple explanation for why the market could keep going down
- Via Morningstar, BlackRock's Russ Koesterich on what uncertainty over government policy and partisan gridlock are doing to consumer spending. Hint: It's not helpful. The price of politics
- A week from now, the U.S. will have a new Fed chair, Janet Yellen. Why tapering won't be her No. 1 priority on day one. Yellen's first challenge: coping with too-low inflation
- Didn't stay up for the entire Grammys show? A couple helmeted French guys came away big winners. Daft Punk wins album, record of the year at the Grammys
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Jan 27, 2014 @ 7:19 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.