- Amazon has reported a 20% bump in fourth-quarter sales. Good, but not good enough, and the stock dropped. What's more, the numbers could mean economists should rethink their economic growth forecasts for the year. Amazon's bad omen for the U.S. economy The numbers: Amazon profit trails estimates as holiday delivery costs rise
- Not all the earnings news was bad. Burrito chain Chipotle posted good numbers and the stock promptly took off. Chipotle shares sizzle following red-hot quarter
- The search for Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's replacement might be over. Microsoft nears end to CEO search The new CEO's task will no doubt be big. Microsoft seen testing insider Nadella's will to revamp
- You know you watch the Super Bowl for the ads. Who doesn't? A sneak peek at the 2014 Super Bowl ads
- And finally....Kung Hei Fat Choi Chinese New Year: Eight things you (probably) didn't know about the year of the horse
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 27, 2014