- Warren Buffett takes the lead in his 10-year performance bet with a hedge fund portfolio. But, to be fair, the Oracle of Omaha is riding a low-cost index while his opponent is actually hedging. There are four years left, so let's see where this stands in 12 months. 43.8% vs 12.5%
- As we get closer to Friday's nerve-wracking jobs report, the analysis is already looking cryptic. Most puzzling to me, is why so much emphasis is placed on data that needs to be constantly revised. It's winter and it got cold
- Public pensions cranked out another double-digit gain last year, providing more proof that diversification works. The fourth double-digit gain in five years
- Twitter's first earnings report as a public company does not impress investors. Better-than-expected revenues don't offset soft user growth and timeline views. Shares still up 150% from November's IPO
- If you're on board with the newly fashionable income-inequality campaign, here are seven restaurant stocks that might be worth a look. The average check per customer is around $65
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Feb 6, 2014 @ 7:50 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.