- The economy is officially Janet Yellen's baby now. All eyes will be on the brand new head of the Fed this week as she appears before Congress to hopefully shed some light on a host of gloomy economic reports. Nervous investors want soothing words
- Customer data breach at Barclays leaves the big bank red-faced and with fingers crossed. Thousands of customers put up for sale
- Pimco's liability-driven-investing expert looks at market risks and offers a handful of ways to reduce portfolio volatility. No wholesale moves into long-duration bonds
- How to invest when you're scared to death. It ain't sexy but it is logical. Dollar-cost-averaging
- Don't overlook the Valentine's Day market catalyst. Here's an index of stocks to get you started. Beyond flowers and chocolates
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Janet Yellen takes the helm (and the heat) at the Fed
Plus: Data breach at Barclays, Pimco's guide to reducing volatility, investing when you're really scared, and investing when you're in love
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Ugo W. Egbunike Dir. Of Business Development, ETF.com Greg Crawford Deputy Editor, InvestmentNews
February 11, 2014