- Private equity giant KKR shutters two funds aimed at retail investors, highlighting the challenging of expanding beyond high-dollar investors. Retail market realities
- Gold hit a three-month high leading up to Fed Chairman Janet Yellen's first testimony. Seems investors are betting her comments won't rock the boat too much. Hoping rates stay near zilch
- Mutual fund manager changes trigger some updated analyst ratings from Morningstar. The People pillar
- Barclays plans to chop 12,000 jobs following a disappointing earnings report, including senior ranks at the U.K.'s second-largest bank. Before-tax earnings dropped 86%
- Another Obamacare delay. This latest tweak marks the 12th such change to the new law since enrollment began in October. Scaling down the employer mandate
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
KKR ducks away from the retail market
Plus: Gold jumps on Yellen preview, fund manager changes spark rating changes, Barclays cuts 12,000 jobs, and another day another Obamacare delay
Feb 11, 2014 @ 7:23 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.