- Private equity giant KKR shutters two funds aimed at retail investors, highlighting the challenging of expanding beyond high-dollar investors. Retail market realities
- Gold hit a three-month high leading up to Fed Chairman Janet Yellen's first testimony. Seems investors are betting her comments won't rock the boat too much. Hoping rates stay near zilch
- Mutual fund manager changes trigger some updated analyst ratings from Morningstar. The People pillar
- Barclays plans to chop 12,000 jobs following a disappointing earnings report, including senior ranks at the U.K.'s second-largest bank. Before-tax earnings dropped 86%
- Another Obamacare delay. This latest tweak marks the 12th such change to the new law since enrollment began in October. Scaling down the employer mandate
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
KKR ducks away from the retail market
Plus: Gold jumps on Yellen preview, fund manager changes spark rating changes, Barclays cuts 12,000 jobs, and another day another Obamacare delay
Feb 11, 2014 @ 7:23 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.