- The IPO market continues to hum along, the latest filer being another mobile game maker. King Digital Entertainment, creator of the popular Candy Crush Saga. Business Insider's Joe Weisenthal calls the company's growth numbers "insane."
- If you know any currency traders, you might suggest they brush off their resumes FX traders facing extinction as computers replace humans
- Here we go: Some hedge funds are raising their gold bets amid sluggish economic signs but the most renowned hedge fund manager and one-time gold bug, John Paulson, is holding firm. Hedge funds raise gold bull bets as Paulson holds
- Small-cap equity strategies, particularly those focused on growth, rose to the top last year. Small-cap growth strategies continue to expand reach in top 10
- Not good news for an industry that has long struggled with gender equality. Two of the most powerful women on Wall Street could soon be out of a job
- Week two of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia is well underway. Who's up? Who's down? Who's won the most medals in Sochi
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
The IPO market continues to sizzle and the latest is a doozy
Plus: Currency traders on their way to extinction, hedgers boost gold bets, small cap strategies rule and two powerful women on Wall St. could be out of work
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
February 27, 2014