Today's guest chef: Mason Braswell
- Stocks surged to a record high during the day Monday on confidence in merger activity and gains for health insurers. Stocks surge on health-insurer gains
- In true breakfast news, Taco Bell is looking to steal some market share from McDonald's breakfast menu with its new waffle taco. Taco Bell debuts breakfast menu aiming square at McDonalds
- Warren Buffet condenses his 50 years of market experience into five key points about investing. Josh Brown outlines it.
- Uh-oh ... More issues for Swiss banks: HSBC says many of its affluent customers withdrew money as pressure mounts on Swiss banks doing cross-border business. HSBC hit by withdrawals from Swiss business
- And finally, after three years of supposedly tweeting Goldman Sachs elevator gossip anonymously from the @GSElevator account, the accounts owner was revealed by to be a 34-year old bond trader who never worked at the firm. @GSElevator tattletale exposed (he was not in the Goldman elevator)