- Are you an ETF buff? Then you probably know who this guy is. If not, you should. Cantor's Reggie Browne wields gatekeeper's power in $2T ETF market
- Advisers gave Rep. Dave Camp's sweeping tax reform plan about a B grade. Advisers embrace tax simplification, wince at surcharge on wealthy
But others were not feeling so generous. Camp tax plan has something for everyone (to hate)
- What part of "do not call" did they not understand? Ed. Jones settles cold-calling case for $750,000
- Meanwhile, the exodus of corporate prosecutors continues. This time, it's an acting attorney general who's gone after some of Wall Street's biggest misdeed. A top financial prosecutor to leave
- Here's a new take on "insider" trading. Study finds SEC staff sold shares before settlements made public
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
An ETF 'missionary,' Dave Camp's tax plan
Plus: Edward Jones settles cold calling case, a Wall St. cop moves on and a new take on insider trading
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.
Ugo W. Egbunike Dir. Of Business Development, ETF.com Greg Crawford Deputy Editor, InvestmentNews
February 11, 2014