Today's guest chef: Mason Braswell
- Chill Pill: Bond investors are cooling off after taper talk plunged the bond markets into volatility. Bond market's taper tantrums are over
- As for stock market investors, have they gotten carried away with (or by) the bull? Celebrating bulls lose sight of bearish picture
- Broad definitions of "fee" vs "commission" are only serving to further confuse customers about how their adviser gets paid, Michael Kitces argues on his blog. Has the CFP Board rendered compensation disclosure meaningless for consumers
- How and why did it take General Motors so long to report ignition problems that led to the recall of 1.6 million vehicles? Congress wants to know. House panel to probe GM recall of vehicles for ignition switches
- Speaking of mysteries, how does an airplane completely disappear?
- And finally, Facebook shares are racing ahead, and analysts are in the dust. Facebook's share rally leaves analysts racing to catch up