- As we close in on Sunday's Crimea vote, the markets are trying to identify the trouble spots and figure out how much is already baked in. Keeping an eye on gold and energy
- With U.S. and European sanctions against Russia now seen as likely, it's time to start wondering if that strategy will even work. Russia is a large country with extensive resources
- In other news, why not just calm down and stay in the market. There are reasons that stock and bond investors are dismissing the significance of Ukraine. Policy vs. geopolitics
- If you really want to call yourself a long-term investor, now might be a good time to start adding exposure to the emerging markets. When reasonable valuations are good enough
- The time is now for a fresh look at copper investing. A red-metal rebound
- Because it's never too early to eat sugar in the office, here are some oddly delicious jellybean combinations worth trying. Chocolate pudding and chili mango
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Mar 14, 2014 @ 7:32 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.