- Thanks to Western speculators and Eastern savers, gold is back with a vengeance. Last year's 28% drop is all about last year, because so far this year, gold is beating just about everything. Quietly bullish contrarians
- Meanwhile, a report by Goldman insists the gold rally has no foundation. The case for fading tailwinds and frowny faces
- Who's on top of the mutual fund world this morning? 2014 Lipper U.S. fund family winners
- Janet Yellen might have jarred the markets when she decided to get specific on interest rates, but we can at least give her props to helping to push the dollar to its strongest point in two weeks. An upside to higher borrowing costs
- When the big banks pass the stress tests, we should all be jumping for joy, or at least feel less scared. 29 out of 30 banks make the cut of being safer than they used to be
- Russian sanctions are starting to ripple across select markets, as the Obama administration is getting some help from the likes of Visa and MasterCard. Does this mean that capitalism works? U.S. futures are higher
- Real simple way to determine whether it makes sense to use home equity to buy stocks. Real simple. Do you hate your money or have you lost your mind?
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Mar 21, 2014 @ 7:27 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.