- Regarding Russia, is it time to start shorting oil and gas stocks? Keep in mind, we're talking about an economy built precariously on exporting massive amounts of raw materials to foreign buyers. It's complicated
- Here's what could happen to gold if Janet Yellen's interest rate threat doesn't work. Or, what happens when quantitative easing no longer matters. Unintended consequences
- The latest concerns surrounding the much-celebrated Candy Crush IPO involve the company's fuzzy path to growth. Somehow it seems that should have been one of the original concerns. Is King Digital a one-app pony?
- If you want to retire with a million bucks it would have been good to start saving a long time ago. But if that wasn't the case, here's breakdown of how to get there the hard way. If you're 20, it takes just $365 a month; more if you're older
- The latest evidence of youth (and tax dollars) being wasted on the young. Filers over 45 pay 74% of federal income taxes. On deck: Gen Xers, then Millennials
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Russia and the energy-stock short-sale question
Plus: Gold's reaction to Janet Yellen, Candy Crush IPO math, how to retire with $1M, and at tax time it's good to be younger
Mar 25, 2014 @ 7:40 am