- At some point during the first quarter of 2014 investors got defensive, which is placing additional emphasis on the upcoming monthly jobs report. Snuffing the enthusiasm carried over from 2013
- Looking ahead to Friday's jobs report, Mohamed El-Erian boils it down to three important points to ponder. Stuck in low-level equilibrium
- Pesky scribe Michael Lewis takes on high-frequency traders with the shocking revelation that Wall Street is rigged. Shocking! Winners and losers separated by milliseconds
- Three dozen delays, revisions and postponements later, what's left of Obamacare still presents a few investment opportunities. Sell medical device stocks, buy healthcare plans and new technology
- Fed Chair Janet Yellen, who rocked the markets during her initial press conference, will speak again this morning in Chicago and one has to assume the FOMC doves are hoping she sticks to the script this time. Stock futures climb ahead of the speech
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Investors adopt a defensive stance to wrap up 1Q
Plus: It's all about Friday's jobs report, Michael Lewis calls out the stock market for being rigged, Obamacare investing risks and opportunities, and will Janet Yellen spook the market again?
Mar 31, 2014 @ 7:56 am