- Bank ETFs are feeling the wrath of everything Janet Yellen says, which proves the new Fed chairman is still getting her sea legs when it comes to public statements. From dove to hawk and back again
- Money managers and other smart people are still waiting for Treasury yields to start spiking. So far this year, they've been on the wrong side of that bet. 10-year Treasury yield down 0.89% this year
- Yield-seeking investors are starting to find some love from intermediate-term bond funds. Keeping an eye on the Treasury market
- With earnings season kicking off next week, there are a handful of stocks showing some early potential. Don't ignore the impact of Friday's jobs report
- As the price of gold lingers near its seven-week low, even some hard-core gold bugs are starting to rethink their commitment to the precious metal. More bearish today than a week ago
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Bank ETFs ride the choppy waves of Yellen-speak
Plus: Still waiting for Treasury yields to spike, new love for intermediate-term bond funds, hot stocks ahead of earnings reports, and even gold bugs are starting to worry about gold's decline
Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:58 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.