- Coming off Wednesday's big bounce, markets are set to fall back to reality today with a fresh focus on earnings. S&P futures drop
- Everything you ever wanted to know about what Bill Gross is doing and thinking these days. The story is long but relatively rewarding, if you're into that sort of thing. ”His long limbs are folded into a swivel chair …”
- Bank of America gets stung for deceptive marketing tactics and now has to pay out $727 million to 2.9 million people. ”Credit protection deluxe”
- Investing in wind energy without assuming too much risk, maybe. The Windex
- The Heartbleed computer bug reminds us all to change those passwords regularly. The hit list
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Coming off yesterday's big bounce, futures do not look bright for today
Plus: Bill Gross confesses, Bank of America pays for cheesy marketing tactics, investing in wind energy and an urgent reminder to change those passwords
Explore your opportunities and be informed for your next move.