- In a week filled with important earnings reports and a nervous market, those earnings better not be weak. Minding the volatility index
- We can all rest easy now, because the SEC is planning a sweeping campaign against high-frequency trading. All it took was a book by Michael Lewis to get this thing started. SEC to investors: We got this
- It has not been easy lately for passive investors. When momentum stocks dive
- AA credit ratings are becoming the norm for U.S. companies as downgrades mount. Only three companies still have AAA ratings
- New love for emerging-markets ETFs. Investors pour $4.7 billion into the category in seven days. Speaking of Brazil
- Six companies with great balance sheets that are reporting earnings this week. ABT, INTC, OMC, SLB, SNDK, URI
- One upside of the IRS mess; the odds of being audited this year are lower than they have been in years. Smaller budgets, fewer agents, but at least the service is still lousy
- Swiss unions ride the income-inequality wave and push for $25 minimum wage. Meanwhile, business owners beg higher-wage proponents to take an economics course. World's highest minimum wage
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Apr 14, 2014 @ 8:02 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.