- Something else for investors to fret about: We've entered the historically worst period of the presidential cycle for stocks, if you believe in such things. The rocky stretch leading up to midterm elections in a president's second term
- The Nasdaq is oh-so-close to correction territory following the momentum rout. Falling off a March 5 high
- The majority of money managers, globally, think the U.S. stock market is overvalued. Meanwhile, they have never been so bullish on the emerging markets, according to a BofA survey. Only 2% of money managers would be underweight the emerging markets
- Having your dividends and tech stock exposure, too. And it's all wrapped up nicely in one tidy ETF that includes the retro feel of a bunch of popular names from the 1990s. First Trust Nasdaq Technology Dividend Index Fund (TDIV)
- If investors better understood a few basics, the financial adviser's job would be so much easier. Only you can determine your risk tolerance
- Easter bonus: More than a dozen fun and delicious ways to enjoy a Crème Egg. Playing with your food
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Apr 16, 2014 @ 7:42 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.