- Europe's economy is stuck. Widespread weakness across the currency bloc produces just 0.2% growth in the first quarter, half of what economists were expecting. Pressure builds at the European Central Bank
- Heads continue to roll at Citigroup, as CEO Michael Corbat makes good on promises to clean house. Failing to prevent a $400 million loan fraud
- As a rule, I try to avoid saying 'never' or 'forever,' but this one is on Kiplinger's Steven Goldberg. Here are seven ETFs he claims can be held forever. Embracing the long-term approach
- Air travel, the ultimate in polarization of income and classes. You want legroom without paying an arm and a leg? Ha ha ha. Piketty-Saez Seating Plan
- How to un-send a private direct message on Twitter. Anthony Weiner, take note. If all else fails, pretend it was a glitch
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
European economic growth disappoints, adding pressure to the ECB strategy
Plus: Heads roll at Citigroup, ETFs for the long haul, more reasons to not like air travel, and un-sending a private massage
May 15, 2014 @ 7:43 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.