- REITs look like the year's hottest stock market sector, thanks in large part to dividend yields as high as 19%. Propelled by a low-rate environment
- Emerging market equities are on a tear, recording their best one-month gain since 2009. It's all about what's happening in China, India and Ukraine. One ETF had $4.8 billion in inflows in two months
- Japan sees immediate fallout from hiking its national sales tax three percentage points: Inflation jumps to a 23-year high. Oops. Quickest year-over-year rise since 1992
- Refuting an oversimplified criticism of ETFs. Unlike the 'Hotel California,' it's not that difficult to check out whenever you want. Liquidity comes from the underlying holdings
- One thing the world doesn't need is more elevator pitches. But if you're going to do it, you might as well make it interesting. Seven steps to a powerful pitch
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Why REITs are looking like the year's hottest market sector
Plus: Emerging market stocks posting best month since 2009, Japan discovers higher taxes equal higher inflation, rebutting an ETF-'Hotel California' comparison, and more.
May 30, 2014 @ 7:31 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.