- REITs look like the year's hottest stock market sector, thanks in large part to dividend yields as high as 19%. Propelled by a low-rate environment
- Emerging market equities are on a tear, recording their best one-month gain since 2009. It's all about what's happening in China, India and Ukraine. One ETF had $4.8 billion in inflows in two months
- Japan sees immediate fallout from hiking its national sales tax three percentage points: Inflation jumps to a 23-year high. Oops. Quickest year-over-year rise since 1992
- Refuting an oversimplified criticism of ETFs. Unlike the 'Hotel California,' it's not that difficult to check out whenever you want. Liquidity comes from the underlying holdings
- One thing the world doesn't need is more elevator pitches. But if you're going to do it, you might as well make it interesting. Seven steps to a powerful pitch
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
May 30, 2014 @ 7:31 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.