- Yeah, the Dow's at record highs. But it's not been a stellar performer this year. These markets, however, have. 4 hot markets that are beating the Dow in 2014
- Today, investors turn their focus to Europe. Nikkei edges up in choppy trade before ECB, U.S. data this week
- The SEC says it stopped a bad apple. SEC shuts down adviser it says is defrauding clients
- Digital currency may be the wave of the future but cautionary tales, like this one, should not be ignored. The first 'Bitcoin 2.0' crowd sale was a wildly successful $7 million disaster
- Everyone in the pool, the water's fine. Thanks, Finra. Dark pool transparency just beginning
- Are you a World Cup fan? This site's for you. World Cup 2014 predictions & results
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Four hot markets beating the Dow
Plus: Investors turn focus to Europe, the SEC stops an adviser, a digital currency cautionary tale, dark pool transparency and World Cup fever
Jun 4, 2014 @ 7:11 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.