- Yeah, the Dow's at record highs. But it's not been a stellar performer this year. These markets, however, have. 4 hot markets that are beating the Dow in 2014
- Today, investors turn their focus to Europe. Nikkei edges up in choppy trade before ECB, U.S. data this week
- The SEC says it stopped a bad apple. SEC shuts down adviser it says is defrauding clients
- Digital currency may be the wave of the future but cautionary tales, like this one, should not be ignored. The first 'Bitcoin 2.0' crowd sale was a wildly successful $7 million disaster
- Everyone in the pool, the water's fine. Thanks, Finra. Dark pool transparency just beginning
- Are you a World Cup fan? This site's for you. World Cup 2014 predictions & results
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Four hot markets beating the Dow
Plus: Investors turn focus to Europe, the SEC stops an adviser, a digital currency cautionary tale, dark pool transparency and World Cup fever
Recommended for you
Sponsored financial news
Latest news & opinion
Labor's Alexander Acosta and SEC's Jay Clayton tell lawmakers they will work together on fiduciary rule
In separate appearances before Senate panels, the regulators stressed the cooperation that Republican legislators and opponents of the DOL fiduciary rule are demanding.
Former CFO claims everything he did was 'appropriate' and 'correct.'
College students are helping with client prep, firm visioning and long-term projects, among other duties.
Even well-managed funds that have beaten the S&P 500’s 10.1% average annual gain have watched investors flee.
At one time, major brokerage houses ran large, expensive training programs for thousands of young brokers, and now it looks as if they are about to return to that model.