- Yeah, the Dow's at record highs. But it's not been a stellar performer this year. These markets, however, have. 4 hot markets that are beating the Dow in 2014
- Today, investors turn their focus to Europe. Nikkei edges up in choppy trade before ECB, U.S. data this week
- The SEC says it stopped a bad apple. SEC shuts down adviser it says is defrauding clients
- Digital currency may be the wave of the future but cautionary tales, like this one, should not be ignored. The first 'Bitcoin 2.0' crowd sale was a wildly successful $7 million disaster
- Everyone in the pool, the water's fine. Thanks, Finra. Dark pool transparency just beginning
- Are you a World Cup fan? This site's for you. World Cup 2014 predictions & results
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Four hot markets beating the Dow
Plus: Investors turn focus to Europe, the SEC stops an adviser, a digital currency cautionary tale, dark pool transparency and World Cup fever
Recommended for you
Sponsored by Prudential
Latest news & opinion
The industry is on track to raise just $4.4 billion, well off the $19.6 billion it raised just four years ago, as new regulations hinder sales.
New research finds advisers whose firms have joined the agreement take better care of customers.
Introducing 20 female financial advisers and industry executives who are distinguished leaders, advancing the business of providing advice through their creativity and hard work.
Also ask firms to pay for the administration of the protocol to 'ensure its longevity and relevance.'
Several Republican senators expressed reservations about the bill, and the GOP cannot afford too many defections.