- Oil jumps to a three-month high as militants march on toward Bagdad. This can't be good. The insurgency is hitting financial markets and global currencies
- Hedge funds are taking issue with Obama's student loan plan. The President's latest executive order presents trouble and shows a lack of understanding of the asset-backed securities market. Putting private student loan lenders out of business
- As the Dow inches toward the 17,000 mark it becomes clear that most people missed the historic run. Also historic is that the stock market might be the only thing working in this economy. Long and painful crisis in confidence
- The psychology of another stock market milestone. In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton, 'What difference does it make?' Emotional convictions tend to be contagious
- As active strategies get better, index investors are increasingly reaping the benefits. Part of the reason is speed of information
- Math-driven data is helping average golfers shave strokes. The tip of the iceberg in data gathering
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Jun 12, 2014 @ 7:54 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.