- Suddenly higher inflation data has Fed watchers looking for any sign of a hawkish move by chief Janet Yellen. The risk of a move on interest rates put European stocks into a defensive mode. Sending ripples all over the world
- Taking Iraqi oil out of the equation would send oil prices to $200 a barrel, a 100% price hike. The rest of OPEC can't fill the void
- Oil at $120 a barrel is seen as the breaking point for the floundering U.S. recovery. The global outlook isn't much better. Every $10 increase in oil cuts 0.2 percentage point from global growth
- Insider trading might be running rampant and some strategies are less sophisticated than you might think. From 'doofus doctors' to sophisticated traders
- SIFMA dials back its economic outlook for 2014, citing geopolitical concerns and uncertainty tied to monetary policy. Cutting the economic growth forecast to 2.2% from 2.7%
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Jun 18, 2014 @ 7:45 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.