- Financial advisers are turning to alternative-strategy mutual funds to navigate the Fed's squishy monetary policy. And who can blame them? Hedge funds now pushing liquid alternative products
- Global equity markets are loving the Fed's latest dial-back of its economic outlook, which will likely keep interest rates low for the time being. The biggest loser has been the U.S. dollar
- Select energy stocks riding the wave of the violent turmoil in Iraq. When conflicts break out in oil-rich countries
- In the category of your tax dollars at work: The IRS digs in on its claim that it lost two years' worth of Lois Lerner's emails. In other news, Lerner says a dog ate her homework. The hard drives were thrown away
- The U.S. Patent Office, with an assist from Congress, is trying to keep the world safe from politically incorrect logos with an unprecedented ruling against the Washington Redskins. Political correctness gone wild
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Advisers embrace liquid alts to navigate Fed policy
Plus: Global stocks are loving the Fed's latest non-move, energy stocks ride high on the unrest in Iraq, an IRS excuse that the IRS would never accept from you, and political correctness has the Washington Redskins surrounded
Jun 19, 2014 @ 7:40 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.