- Barclays discovers the dark side of dark pools. Investors react to charges that the international banking conglomerate favored high-frequency traders. Disclosing details to ensure aggressive trading strategies were effective
- The looming 401(k) crisis. Sponsors are managing the plans with the wrong goal in mind. The focus should be on income expectations, not risk tolerance
- Straight forward financial advice for gay couples nearing retirement: Get married. Love and finances
- The fuzzy math surrounding inflation data. Good enough for government work. Reasonable confidence in the accuracy of the statistics
- New master limited partnerships tap into the fracking boom. Avoiding tax liability
- Russian equities might be the play, assuming you have a strong stomach and a thick skin. Does buying Russian stocks make you a bad person?
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Barclays in the hot seat over charges it courted high-frequency traders
Plus: A looming 401(k) crisis, the marriage math for gay couples, the fuzzy math of inflation data, tapping into the fracking boom, and Russian stocks are not for the meek
Jun 26, 2014 @ 7:22 am