- The Dow hit new highs, but did you miss the ride? Dow flirts with 17,000, but most people missed the ride.
- In the latest gender discrimination suit to plague Wall Street, two former Goldman Sachs employees have asked for a class action, accusing the firm of mocking women. Goldman 'boys club' accused of mocking women as 'bimbos' and 'party girls'
- JPMorgan Chase chief Jamie Dimon said he'll start treatment for throat cancer, raising new questions about succession plans at the biggest U.S. bank. JPMorgan investors show support for Dimon in cancer fight
- Online retirement calculators can account for inflation, taxes and potential economic factors, but they leave out one big question mark. Online retirement calculators don't calculate this
- After pleading guilty to processing almost $9 billion in banned transactions for countries including Iran, BNP Paribas SA is asking the Labor Department to let it continue to manage U.S. pension plan assets BNP seeks approval to continue U.S. pension business.
- Increasing purchasing power of the average consumer in Nigeria has some investors looking past the violence in the northern portion of the country and piling into consumer-focused stocks. Nigerian's changing diet unveils a market of $170M.
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Most investors missed the Dow's early fireworks
Plus notes on the latest gender suit to plague Wall Street, Dimon's health scare, and what retirement calculators miss
Jul 2, 2014 @ 8:33 am
Today's Breakfast with Benjamin by Mason Braswell
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.