- The U.S. dollar drives toward earnings season on a five-day run, marking its longest streak since October. The key is whether earnings will justify stocks at these record levels. Second-quarter earnings outlook at 6.2%
- Goldman Sachs predicts a Fed rate hike in the third quarter of next year rather than the first quarter of 2016. It's all about the job market, inflation and financial conditions
- Raining on the GDP parade. A fun read on global economics, if you're into that sort of thing. Seeing GDP for what it really is, a measure of flow, not stock
- Mohamed El-Erian reads the Fed tea leaves and sees more tolerating of financial excesses. Janet Yellen keeps her fingers crossed that everything will work out
- Librarian goes old school and just reads books for investing advice. She retired early. Selling at the top in 2008
E-Mail this Article
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Jul 7, 2014 @ 7:45 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
The information entered on this page will not be used to send unsolicited e-mail, and will not be sold to a 3rd party.
REMINDER: This service is for personal use only. For commercial reprints, Web links and e-mailings please contact our Reprint Sales Manager at (732) 723-0569.
Sponsored by Lincoln Financial Group