- When stocks and pessimism rise as one it is time to start applying the dreaded 'bubble' word. Bizarro market
- Get used to an extremely accommodative Fed policy from a chairwoman who believes 'we can help to make the world a better place.' The economy is still facing headwinds
- Ernst & Young settles lobbying suit for a cool $4 million. 'We regret these instances that arose many years ago'
- The dirty details on how Citigroup's big settlement landed at $7 billion. A brisk email exchange and bad negotiating skills. The government wanted $12 billion, plus 'consumer relief'
- Turns out the Fed's quantitative easing experiment had almost no impact on unemployment. But thanks for creating $5 trillion worth of new money. QE experiment trims unemployment by a scant 0.13%
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Markets climb in stride with pessimism
Plus: Janet Yellen's dovish optimism, Ernst & Young's $4 million lobbying settlement, how Citigroup agreed on that $7 billion figure, and QE has had almost no impact on unemployment
Jul 15, 2014 @ 7:40 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.
Connect with Us
Like our fan page to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.
Subscribe to this RSS feed to receive the latest news and opinion from InvestmentNews.