- Global consumer confidence hasn't been this high since 2007. Just saying. U.S. consumers are the eighth most upbeat folks
- Credit Suisse is exiting the commodities trading business, following lead of other big banks. $75 million in savings from the move
- Allianz stands by its main man, Bill Gross. The ultimate test of loyalty, or just buying time? Keeping it together
- Silver has been quietly having a golden summer. Up 10% since the end of May
- Three taxes that are tough to support regardless of your political leanings or your lot in life. Ignorance is bliss
- Tourist scams to watch out for this summer, especially if traveling abroad. The dropped wallet
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Global consumer confidence soars
Plus: Credit Suisse exits the commodities trading business, Allianz stands by Bill Gross, silver has a golden summer run, three taxes we can all dislike together, and don't let tourist scams rain on your vacation
Jul 22, 2014 @ 7:48 am
Latest from InvestmentNews
Get Daily News & Intel
Breaking news and in-depth coverage of essential topics delivered straight to your inbox.