- Even after its best quarterly performance in nearly 30 years, the gold trade continues to look bright. “There's still some upside scope to go.”
- Citigroup lays out the limits of robo-advice. The competition is real, but the robos will not replace human advisers.
- The New York pension fund that's investing $7 million in Ireland's businesses. “Northern Ireland is on the move.”
- Your tax dollars at work. The U.S. State Department has issued a special warning for unattractive people. The latest example of why bureaucrats shouldn't try to be clever.
- Happy April Fool's Day. There's nothing in your coffee, honest.
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Gold's best quarter in decades bodes well for the commodity
Plus: Citi puts robos in their place, NY pension fund puts $7M into Ireland, your tax dollars at work, and happy April Fool's Day
Recommended for you
Editor Fred Gabriel talks to reporter Ryan Neal about how college-savings strategies are more important than ever as tuition costs soar.
Latest news & opinion
Experts respond to real-life scenarios of people struggling to afford higher education.
Artificial intelligence, Amazon and robo-advisers are some of the topics on the minds of tech experts.
A rising tide may lift all ships, but a bull market doesn't lift all stock sectors. Here are the best- and worst-performing sectors this year, with the top and bottom fund in each sector.
Robo-adviser cited for violating customer protection rule and not maintaining its books and records correctly.
But it could give rise to new hearings for some advisers who are already in litigation with the agency such as Dawn Bennett.