- On Day 2 as president-elect, the Donald Trump transition team is already talking about tearing apart Dodd-Frank. This will not sit well with Elizabeth Warren.
- With Donald Trump at the helm some ETFs will stand out in the crowd. GLD, IGF, RSX, IBB, SLX
- Barred adviser Dawn Bennett has found herself in more hot water. Finra claims Bennett may have used money raised for her clothing business for personal gain.
- It is almost laughable how badly the media was blindsided by the election of Donald Trump. Maybe it's time to get back to some basics of the Fourth Estate. Remember your job, and do it.
- A tradition that veterans and non-vets alike should be proud of. Businesses step it up today and give back to our military veterans. Thanks for your service!
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Donald Trump's transition team says scrapping Dodd-Frank is job one
Plus: Five ETFs to help you prosper under the Trump administration, Dawn Bennett lands in more hot water, sending the media back to journalism school, and Happy Veterans Day
Recommended for you
Sponsored financial news
Reporter Greg Iacurci and managing editor Christina Nelson discuss the biggest uncertainties springing from the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals' decision to vacate the regulation.
Latest news & opinion
Chairman Jay Clayton says 'the sooner the better' when asked when an SEC fiduciary rule will be ready.
Firms that have enjoyed AUM growth because of the runup in stocks may find it hard to adjust to declining revenues if the market suffers a major correction.
Future developments will hinge on whether the Labor Department continues the fight to remake the regulation its own way.
Groups on both sides of the fiduciary debate had plenty to say.
In split decision, judges say agency exceeded authority.