- On Day 2 as president-elect, the Donald Trump transition team is already talking about tearing apart Dodd-Frank. This will not sit well with Elizabeth Warren.
- With Donald Trump at the helm some ETFs will stand out in the crowd. GLD, IGF, RSX, IBB, SLX
- Barred adviser Dawn Bennett has found herself in more hot water. Finra claims Bennett may have used money raised for her clothing business for personal gain.
- It is almost laughable how badly the media was blindsided by the election of Donald Trump. Maybe it's time to get back to some basics of the Fourth Estate. Remember your job, and do it.
- A tradition that veterans and non-vets alike should be proud of. Businesses step it up today and give back to our military veterans. Thanks for your service!
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Donald Trump's transition team says scrapping Dodd-Frank is job one
Plus: Five ETFs to help you prosper under the Trump administration, Dawn Bennett lands in more hot water, sending the media back to journalism school, and Happy Veterans Day
Recommended for you
What inspired Lifetime Achievement winner LeCount R. Davis to become the nationís first African American CFP?
At 81, focus and patience are among the attributes Mr. Davis is passing on to his mentees.
Latest news & opinion
These cases show why regulators nabbed reps and firms, and how to avoid their fate.
Justice Department is investigating bank's dealings in tax credits for low-income housing, sources say.
These metro areas are seeing the biggest influx of people, work opportunities and business growth.
Chairman Jay Clayton has suggested the host on the video would deliver similar information as conveyed on disclosure Form CRS.
The cost increases, approved by regulators in the second quarter, affect roughly $160 million of in-force premiums.