- On Day 2 as president-elect, the Donald Trump transition team is already talking about tearing apart Dodd-Frank. This will not sit well with Elizabeth Warren.
- With Donald Trump at the helm some ETFs will stand out in the crowd. GLD, IGF, RSX, IBB, SLX
- Barred adviser Dawn Bennett has found herself in more hot water. Finra claims Bennett may have used money raised for her clothing business for personal gain.
- It is almost laughable how badly the media was blindsided by the election of Donald Trump. Maybe it's time to get back to some basics of the Fourth Estate. Remember your job, and do it.
- A tradition that veterans and non-vets alike should be proud of. Businesses step it up today and give back to our military veterans. Thanks for your service!
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Donald Trump's transition team says scrapping Dodd-Frank is job one
Plus: Five ETFs to help you prosper under the Trump administration, Dawn Bennett lands in more hot water, sending the media back to journalism school, and Happy Veterans Day
Recommended for you
Sponsored by Prudential
Latest news & opinion
The industry is on track to raise just $4.4 billion, well off the $19.6 billion it raised just four years ago, as new regulations hinder sales.
New research finds advisers whose firms have joined the agreement take better care of customers.
Introducing 20 female financial advisers and industry executives who are distinguished leaders, advancing the business of providing advice through their creativity and hard work.
Also ask firms to pay for the administration of the protocol to 'ensure its longevity and relevance.'
Several Republican senators expressed reservations about the bill, and the GOP cannot afford too many defections.