- On Day 2 as president-elect, the Donald Trump transition team is already talking about tearing apart Dodd-Frank. This will not sit well with Elizabeth Warren.
- With Donald Trump at the helm some ETFs will stand out in the crowd. GLD, IGF, RSX, IBB, SLX
- Barred adviser Dawn Bennett has found herself in more hot water. Finra claims Bennett may have used money raised for her clothing business for personal gain.
- It is almost laughable how badly the media was blindsided by the election of Donald Trump. Maybe it's time to get back to some basics of the Fourth Estate. Remember your job, and do it.
- A tradition that veterans and non-vets alike should be proud of. Businesses step it up today and give back to our military veterans. Thanks for your service!
Investment Insights: The Blogblog
Jeff Benjamin breaks down the game for advisers and clients.
Donald Trump's transition team says scrapping Dodd-Frank is job one
Plus: Five ETFs to help you prosper under the Trump administration, Dawn Bennett lands in more hot water, sending the media back to journalism school, and Happy Veterans Day
Recommended for you
Michael Futterman from Janus Henderson Investors has sage advice for advisers as they approach retirement.
Latest news & opinion
Subjects will be added to its Level I and II coursework for the first time next year.
Funds that are seeing inflows largely steer clear of sectors like utilities.
Company also set aside $114 million over fees for rich clients.
New sub-advised funds, offered exclusively through financial advisers, are intended to lower costs and provide 'greater flexibility.'
Charles Schwab's latest RIA Benchmarking Study reports organic growth is driving increased AUM and revenues.