Insights from top-performing financial advisors uncover the psychological advantages top-performers use to unlock their capacity for peak performance.
The Investments & Wealth Institute® presents “The New Neuroscience of Doubling Production,” a complimentary video. Developed in collaboration with Dr. Robert Cooper, this educational video provides financial advisors valuable new learnings and insights on how neuroscience impacts production.
Dr. Robert Cooper, Ph.D., is a leading high-performance business strategist and CEO of global consulting firm Cooper Neuroscience Lab and Cooper Strategic. In the video, he discusses ways financial advisors can:
- Understand why the first 21 minutes of your day are the most important and your prime time for delivering your best performance
- Understand how to outproduce a 60-minute meeting in 15 minutes
- Become a difference maker in your clients' lives and double your production
- Learn the key characteristics and traits that drive the best advisors
- Drive goal-directed behavior change to set, pursue and achieve your top objectives
- Develop language skills to more effectively engage with prospective clients and find out about statements to avoid
- Discover how to get more referral business
This content is made possible by Investments and Wealth Institute®; it is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of InvestmentNews' editorial staff.