For advisers, technology is not only a major investment and expense, it also can influence business practices. To get a head start on next year’s tech purchases, this webcast will focus on new choices available to advisers and the best ways to integrate new technology.
* This program has been accepted by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit.
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Key topics covered include:
- What’s new in CRM, portfolio management and financial planning?
- Are new players worth investing in? and What are the risks?
- Which applications and providers integrate with one another already?
- What integrations are on the roadmap?
- What changes have the major custodians made to their platforms and which providers are on their current list of players?
A free and invaluable resource.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
Sponsored by Federated Investors Inc.