For advisers, technology is not only a major investment and expense, it also can influence business practices. To get a head start on next year’s tech purchases, this webcast will focus on new choices available to advisers and the best ways to integrate new technology.
* This program has been accepted by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit.
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Key topics covered include:
- What’s new in CRM, portfolio management and financial planning?
- Are new players worth investing in? and What are the risks?
- Which applications and providers integrate with one another already?
- What integrations are on the roadmap?
- What changes have the major custodians made to their platforms and which providers are on their current list of players?
A free and invaluable resource.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved by the CFP Board, CE credit will be automatically reported 1 week after the live event, and again 30 days after the live event for all on-demand viewers. For IMCA CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits please e-mail SRosic@investmentnews.com for a certificate of completion. For both CFP and IMCA approved webcasts, CE credit will only be available within 30 days of the original air date. After 30 days, the webcast will be available for replay for 365 days post-live event, however CE credit will not be honored.
The B-Ds with the largest portion of $100K-$499K producers
Top 5 Firms
Mary Beth Franklin, InvestmentNews