For advisers, technology is not only a major investment and expense, it also can influence business practices. To get a head start on next year’s tech purchases, this webcast will focus on new choices available to advisers and the best ways to integrate new technology.
* This program has been accepted by IMCA for 1 CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credit.
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Key topics covered include:
- What’s new in CRM, portfolio management and financial planning?
- Are new players worth investing in? and What are the risks?
- Which applications and providers integrate with one another already?
- What integrations are on the roadmap?
- What changes have the major custodians made to their platforms and which providers are on their current list of players?
A free and invaluable resource.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.