In the financial advisory business, itís hard to keep up with technology, with constant updates and changes from the front office to the back office, apps and software, online, mobile and everything in between.
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
- What the latest big trends in advisory technology are
- If cloud computing for advisers is real and how you can use it
- How to leverage mobile or tablet computing for your business
- How to make systems as secure as possible
- Making sense of the different custodial platforms and what works for you
Attendees may submit questions before and during this live event. A free and invaluable resource.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.