The industry's top firms have a clear formula fueling their success. Attend this exclusive webcast — where we will highlight key findings from the new 2016 InvestmentNews Financial Performance Study — and you will learn how leading advisory firms are growing their revenues, while also making strategic investments in their businesses.
In this live, interactive webcast, the InvestmentNews Research team and leading industry experts will provide you with important benchmarks for measuring your firm's success.
* Approved for 1 IMCA CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE Credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit.
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Our panel will also specifically focus strategies for growing your business, and in particular we will provide:
- Detailed overviews of advisory firm income statements, segmented by firm type, size and business models
- Key performance and productivity ratios
- Benchmarks for key investments, such as employee compensation, marketing and technology
- Key benchmarks for setting fees and fee schedules
- New: For the first time ever, IN Research will provide key benchmarks and metrics for measuring lead generation, prospecting and ultimately converting prospects to clients
Webcast attendees will also receive a code for a $50 discount on a purchase of the 2016 InvestmentNews Financial Performance Study.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email email@example.com for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.