The industry's top firms have a clear formula fueling their success. Attend this exclusive webcast — where we will highlight key findings from the new 2016 InvestmentNews Financial Performance Study — and you will learn how leading advisory firms are growing their revenues, while also making strategic investments in their businesses.
In this live, interactive webcast, the InvestmentNews Research team and leading industry experts will provide you with important benchmarks for measuring your firm's success.
* Approved for 1 IMCA CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE Credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit.
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Our panel will also specifically focus strategies for growing your business, and in particular we will provide:
- Detailed overviews of advisory firm income statements, segmented by firm type, size and business models
- Key performance and productivity ratios
- Benchmarks for key investments, such as employee compensation, marketing and technology
- Key benchmarks for setting fees and fee schedules
- New: For the first time ever, IN Research will provide key benchmarks and metrics for measuring lead generation, prospecting and ultimately converting prospects to clients
Webcast attendees will also receive a code for a $50 discount on a purchase of the 2016 InvestmentNews Financial Performance Study.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.