Being able to enjoy a comfortable retirement is the overwhelming reason why individuals invest and why they turn to professionals for advice. Yet fewer than 16% of advisors use personal retirement expertise, insight or specialized knowledge as part of their value proposition, and many advisors admit that they and their clients are stressed by the challenges that investing before, during and after retirement present.
In this exclusive webcast, our expert speakers will discuss the 5 key steps that lead not only to better retirement investment outcomes, but also a welcome "de-stressing" of portfolios and investors.
Join us for a practical discussion intended to provide advisors with useful insights that will increase their retirement expertise and professional success.
* Approved for 1 IMCA CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE Credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit. Accepted for 1 CE Credit from the CFP Board.
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Topics to be discussed:
- Why downside protection can be more important than upside gains
- Retirement income and its role in asset allocation
- Harnessing the power of consistency to deliver better active management selection
- How to tailor fund selection based on a client's retirement life stage
- Reframing conversations to de-stress client concerns and fears about retirement
Register now for this free webcast. Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event.
Continuing Education Credits: For all webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported one week after the live event. For on-demand viewers, CE credit will be reported 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.
For all webcasts approved by IMCA for CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the IMCA program ID to self-report for CE credit. Program IDs will be provided up to 30 days after the live event. After 30 days, webcasts are available until December 31 in the calendar year for on-demand viewing and are not eligible for CE credit.