Being able to enjoy a comfortable retirement is the overwhelming reason why individuals invest and why they turn to professionals for advice. Yet fewer than 16% of advisors use personal retirement expertise, insight or specialized knowledge as part of their value proposition, and many advisors admit that they and their clients are stressed by the challenges that investing before, during and after retirement present.
In this exclusive webcast, our expert speakers will discuss the 5 key steps that lead not only to better retirement investment outcomes, but also a welcome "de-stressing" of portfolios and investors.
Join us for a practical discussion intended to provide advisors with useful insights that will increase their retirement expertise and professional success.
* Approved for 1 IMCA CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE Credit. Approved for 1 CFA Credit. Accepted for 1 CE Credit from the CFP Board.
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
Time: 4-5 PM ET
Topics to be discussed:
- Why downside protection can be more important than upside gains
- Retirement income and its role in asset allocation
- Harnessing the power of consistency to deliver better active management selection
- How to tailor fund selection based on a client's retirement life stage
- Reframing conversations to de-stress client concerns and fears about retirement
Register now for this free webcast. Attendees may submit questions before and during the live event.
Continuing Education Credits: Webcasts approved for CE credit by the CFP Board, credit will be reported 1 week after the live event. CE Credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
For CIMA®/CIMC®/CPWA® CE credits for webcasts approved by IMCA, live viewers will receive an email 1 week after the live event with a program code to self-report. On-demand viewers will receive an email 30 days after the live event with a program code to self-report.
For CE credits for webcasts approved by CFA, credit will be reported 30 days after the live event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.